mencoba saja

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Beautiful Dream

One day during sleep
My unconscious mind was working with full speed..
it took me to a remote place
in an awesome and joyful phase..
it was an amazing creation of nature
bearing in everything-God's signature...

I found myself near a lake...
there nothing seemed like fake....
The place made me curious..
but a little bit i felt furious
trees, plants and shrubs were carrying all shades of green..
and sloppy hills covered with wild flowers made a beautiful scene.....
with a scream full of joy
my fear started to destroy...
felt a strong desire to wander near the lake..
with this i gazed at everything in an active state...

Suddenly i felt cool winds stroking...
and watched dark clouds approaching....
At that moment i laid down on the grass,
without a fear that someone might be watching.....
looked at sky and took a deep breath,
saw flowers and leaves in the air floating...
so beautiful was that nature's dance
i felt that i was in a state of mystic trance

suddenly i came across a thought..
that i wanted to be at the hill top..
so i started heading towards the hill..
and was walking till...
with no time i heard a voice..
and thought mother to be there..
but after that i was full aware
that was a dream which i found rare...

lying on the bed another thought arose,
that what made me to see that beautiful place..
and why i was in a joyful and cheerful state..? ? ? ?
with no time i realized...
it was because of a beautiful morning of a rainy day
which i enjoyed with excitement and gay...
that beautiful rainy morning remained in my perception...
and made me to watch that dream, which is in reality an exception.

Deep Sahni

No comments:

Post a Comment