mencoba saja

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To my love....with agony

I remember the day I met you
Such moments in my life are few
That was the day I realized
To a barren heart you came as dew

I glanced at your beautiful face
Something my whole life, I would love to gaze
And when you smiled to greet
I felt that our hearts did meet

To me you came as a boon
As a shadow in a hot burning noon
But then I didn’t realize
I shall face the reality soon

You smilingly held a hand
That even the divine feared to take
And today is when I feel
You made a big mistake

Sometimes when I see you in my dream
I hear my soul scream
I can hardly get you water
But my angel you deserve cream

I want you to go away
Far from darkness, in a beautiful day
I want to see you in a life
Where in happiness you can sway

The thought of losing you makes me cry
To get you the world I did try
Just to find my destiny shy
But darling I swear, my love for you was never a lie

I know when you are gone
My life will never see another dawn
But rather than bringing you despair
Its better I take the death chair.

Preetam Shetty


No comments:

Post a Comment